Join me for a very special opportunity to explore an amazing book called Untangled: Guiding Teenage Girls through the Seven Transitions into Adulthood by Lisa Damour, PhD. Starting Sunday July 22nd at 12pm we will get together (virtually) to discuss each chapter as follows:
- July 22nd: Chapter 1 - Parting with Childhood
- July 29th: Chapter 2 - Joining a New Tribe
- August 5th: Chapter 3 - Harnessing Emotions
- August 12th: Chapter 4 - Contending with Adult Authority
- August 19th: Chapter 5 - Planning for the Future
- August 26th: Chapter 6 - Entering the Romantic World
- September 2nd: Chapter 7 - Caring for Herself
This group is facilitated by Board Certified Art Therapist and Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor Jody Pittner. It is strictly meant for personal exploration and psychoeducation. It is not meant as treatment for any mental illness or as a replacement for any current therapy.
If you are a parent of a teen girl and would like to participate register today! While discussion will happen live Sundays at 12pm, you can also participate by catching the replay!!