This group is currently enrolling!! Deadline January 29th!! Only 8 spots! Groups start FEBRUARY 28th and goes until May 30th!
Get Your Older Teen the Support You Both Need!!
Is your teen feeling lonely and sad?
Is your teen feeling misunderstood and invisible?
Are they disinterested and unengaged?
Do they feel like they just don't fit in?
Have you tried everything maybe even individual or traditional talk therapy?
Then Teen Art Therapy Group may be the Missing Piece!
This group for teens ages 15-18 is specifically designed to provide a safe, creative space for self-exploration, expression of feelings, and support to help your high school teen go from feeling stuck to feeling empowered to create the change you both need and want.
Benefits of Group...
- Teens will learn how to acknowledge difficult feelings and safely express them so that they no longer bottle it up inside or express it in a destructive ways.
- Teens will gain the support of other teens going through similar things so they will no longer feel like they are the only one.
- Teens will gain access to new knowledge of how to use the creative arts to cope with stress, express themselves, and feel witnessed among peers so they can feel seen and heard.
- Teens will walk away each week with a new perspective and new skills to manage stress, anxiety, and difficult emotions so they will no longer feel powerless in life.
You'll feel the difference too!
- Enrollment is now open for Spring Session starting February 28-May 30!
- Deadline to enroll is January 29th
- Cost is $50/week or $160/month for three months ($40 monthly savings)
- Group meets Wednesdays 4-5pm
- Each semester follows natural breaks in school year. Re-enrollment for next semester always open to current members first.
- Includes art materials used during group
- Interview session is required for all new clients (one time, non-refundable fee of $125). Start the process by scheduling Free 15 Minute Phone Consult to see if group might be right for your teen!
Jody Pittner, LPC, ATR-BC
As a Licensed Professional Counselor and Board Certified Art Therapist specializing in teens, I am uniquely qualified to assist your teen in meeting their goals. I have run hundreds of groups and spent countless hours assisting children and adolescents to engage in creative expression to create change.
What teens have told me...
"Being creative helps me feel like there is still good in me."
"Even at my worst I can create something beautiful."
"I never saw my situation in this way before."
"Art therapy helps me relax my mind and my body."
"It helps me look at problems in a new way."
"I can tune out in a good way."